O'Keefe Controls Co.

Monroe, CT 06468

COMPANY OVERVIEW

About O'Keefe Controls Co.

O'Keefe Controls Co. - If it's about precision, it's O'Keefe.

Product Summary

O'Keefe Controls Co. manufacturers precision orifices, check valves, fixed flow controls, fixed flow rate orifices, restriction union orifices, miniature in-line screens and breathers, miniature stainless steel fittings and bulkhead connectors and pneumatic float valves and level sensors.

Contact

4 Maple Drive
Monroe, CT 06468
https://www.okeefecontrols.com
800-533-3285

More Info on O'Keefe Controls Co.

O 27 Keefe 20 Controls 20 Logo 20210x41 601c06addb811

O'Keefe Controls Co. is a world-class producer of precision orifices and fluid control devices used in a wide range of liquid and gas flow metering applications. As a lean enterprise, O'Keefe Controls has an unwavering commitment to meet the critical fluid management needs of customers worldwide in the medical device, instrumentation and control industries. By definition this means using lean tools that promote continuous improvement in processes and products that benefit customers in terms of high quality and low cost. Much of that continuous improvement has helped O'Keefe Controls Co. earn ISO 9001:2015 registration, the most stringent version of the standard that focuses on quality management system structure and performance.

Request More Information

By clicking above, I acknowledge and agree to Endeavor Business Media’s Terms of Service and to Endeavor Business Media's use of my contact information to communicate with me about offerings by Endeavor, its brands, affiliates and/or third-party partners, consistent with Endeavor's Privacy Policy. In addition, I understand that my personal information will be shared with any sponsor(s) of the resource, so they can contact me directly about their products or services. Please refer to the privacy policies of such sponsor(s) for more details on how your information will be used by them. You may unsubscribe at any time.