Ohio Fabricators Company

Coshocton, OH 43812

COMPANY OVERVIEW

About Ohio Fabricators Company

The leader in superior quality industrial hydraulic filtration solutions. We design and manufacture hydraulic filters, strainers, breathers, and screen assemblies. Custom & quick-ship products. Made in the USA. Unparalleled delivery performance!

Product Summary

Ohio Fabricators is known for our extensive line of industry-standard filtration solutions, in a wide variety of sizes and styles. These consist primarily of strainers, filters, breathers and diffusers for hydraulic applications.We currently offer many product sizes and specifications as "quick-ship" items. But our sweet spot has always been the development and manufacturing of custom filtration products to meet your specific needs.

Contact

111 North 14th Street
Coshocton, OH 43812
https://www.ohfab.com
(740) 622-5922
888-354-0291

More Info on Ohio Fabricators Company

Ofco Logo 61b25bc9195a2

Ohio Fabricators carries a standard line of products for hydraulic applications, but the vast majority of our business is custom-fabricated filtration products which literally capture everything from gravel to microwave energy. With a skilled and experienced technical staff, the latest in modeling software, and extraordinary production flexibility, we create products that meet your most demanding functional and dimensional specifications.

Since 1945, OFCO has produced exceptional quality from our facility in Central Ohio.

Request More Information

By clicking above, I acknowledge and agree to Endeavor Business Media’s Terms of Service and to Endeavor Business Media's use of my contact information to communicate with me about offerings by Endeavor, its brands, affiliates and/or third-party partners, consistent with Endeavor's Privacy Policy. In addition, I understand that my personal information will be shared with any sponsor(s) of the resource, so they can contact me directly about their products or services. Please refer to the privacy policies of such sponsor(s) for more details on how your information will be used by them. You may unsubscribe at any time.

All content from Ohio Fabricators Company

19386838 © Jingran Hu | Dreamstime.com
Hydraulics are an important component of excavators and other off-highway machines
News

This Week in Power & Motion: NFPA Seeks Proposals for Advanced Hydraulics Conference

March 29, 2024
The NFPA is seeking session proposals for its new advanced hydraulics conference, Gates is developing solutions to aid data center cooling and more industry news you may hav missed...