COMPANY OVERVIEW

About Norrhydro

Contact

Ratavartijankatu 2
Rovaniemi 96100
Finland
https://www.norrhydro.com/en/

More Info on Norrhydro

Norrhydro has been a reliable hydraulic cylinder supplier for more than 35 years and a forerunner in digital hydraulics for many years with the latest addition to the product portfolio by electromechanical motion systems. The company headquarter is based in Rovaniemi, including management, administration and production.

Norrhydro has two R&D units: Tampere, dedicated to NorrDigi® product development and Kuopio for cylinder design support.

Articles & News

Norrhydro
Norrhydro will show its Motiomax electromechanical cylinder featuring an electric hub motor.
Hydraulics

IFPE 2023: New Fluid Power, Motion Control and Power Transmission Technologies

March 9, 2023
An array of hydraulic and pneumatic technologies are set to be launched at IFPE as well as advancements in motion control and power transmission solutions.

Request More Information

By clicking above, I acknowledge and agree to Endeavor Business Media’s Terms of Service and to Endeavor Business Media's use of my contact information to communicate with me about offerings by Endeavor, its brands, affiliates and/or third-party partners, consistent with Endeavor's Privacy Policy. In addition, I understand that my personal information will be shared with any sponsor(s) of the resource, so they can contact me directly about their products or services. Please refer to the privacy policies of such sponsor(s) for more details on how your information will be used by them. You may unsubscribe at any time.

All content from Norrhydro

Norrhydro
The Norrhydro NorrDigi uses digital control to improve performance of hydraulic cylinders.
Hydraulics

Norrhydro Improves Hydraulic System Efficiency Through Digital Control

March 29, 2023
The NorrDigi hydraulic system uses digital control to improve the speed, force and efficiency of hydraulic cylinders.