Notify
Tools

Webcasts
 Login/Join

Hydraulics & Pneumatics Magazine
Pascal
Picture of Mike Ference
posted
Do you feel that one-hour webcasts on timely fluid power topics are of interest to designers, users, and maintenance personnel for fluid power systems?

Posts: 110 | Location: Cleveland | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pascal
Picture of Mike Ference
posted Hide Post
The next webcast conducted by Hydraulics & Pneumatics magazine will take place on Thursday, March 2, 2006 at 2:00 PM. It is titled Filtration and Contamination Control. This educational event is free to all attendees and you can register now by going to our homepage and clicking on the webcast registration link.

Posts: 110 | Location: Cleveland | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bernoulli
posted Hide Post
Mike,

I have attended some webcasts and have encouraged others to attend. I have found that most of my coworkers can free up an hour during the day. I feel the webcast give a good insight into important and useful topics. It also lets other people hear the same information I have been passing from a "qualified source." As for myself, it allows me to learn something new or about new vendors without having to spend a great deal of training money or time away from work or my family. I think they are a wonderful idea.

Marty Smiler

Posts: 3 | Location: Mehoopany, PA | Registered: 08 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pascal
Picture of Mike Ference
posted Hide Post
We are currently formulating our webcast schedule for 2007. If you have any ideas on topics that should be covered next year, please post them here or send them to mference@penton.com.

The intention of the webcasts is to provide an educational program that engineers and technicians can view live or go to the archived versions. We have three past webcasts archived on our site now.

Pascal
Picture of Mike Ference
posted Hide Post
We are still looking for topics for the 2007 webcast schedule. Also, if you feel that you are a qualifed presenter on any fluid power topic, we are interested in knowing more about your topic. The presentation is simple and can be done from your office or home.

Questions?

Pascal
Picture of Mike Ference
posted Hide Post
Please see our homepage for our current webcast schedule.

Pascal
Picture of Mike Ference
posted Hide Post
Please attend our next webcast. It's simple. It's free.

Pascal
Picture of Mike Ference
posted Hide Post
Our next webcast will take place on February 27, 2007. Please go to our homepage to link to the registration page.

Pascal
Picture of Mike Ference
posted Hide Post
In order for our webcasts to take place, we need sponsors. They are an excellent value to sponsors so if you have any suggestion on how we can attract sponsors, please let me know.