New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hydraulic symbols
 Login/Join

Bernoulli
posted
Hello and Help I have found several links to Microsoft Word downloadable hydraulic symbols. The links are all broken and I can not contact Bud T direct for email. Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks in Advance for your assistance!

Posts: 6 | Location: Central California | Registered: 22 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bernoulli
posted Hide Post
O.K. No luck that way. let's try this:
Does anyone know where the hand drawn templates can be purchased? I ready need to draw schematics in the field.

Michael :-)

Posts: 6 | Location: Central California | Registered: 22 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bourdon
Picture of akkamaan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Int3man:
O.K. No luck that way. let's try this:
Does anyone know where the hand drawn templates can be purchased? I ready need to draw schematics in the field.

Michael :-)

I use MS word to draw my symbols...you can make a word document, insert a symbol or part of a schematic into a dialog box... use a snippingtool to capture direct from screen.....then use the different drawing tools to make a "copy" of the picture....

Per A
...ak kam aan...flow doesn't make motion, flow is motion....

Posts: 1232 | Location: Port Angeles WA USA | Registered: 24 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pascal
posted Hide Post
http://www.templatemaker.com/p...ateName=hydrasymtemp

someone painted "April Fools" in big black letters on a "Dead End" sign....

Posts: 309 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: 25 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bourdon
Picture of akkamaan
posted Hide Post
quote:

I used to have one of those....from FESTO....great when you work with pencil and paper....might work the norwegian way on the computer too, tape it on the touch screen.... Big Grin

Per A

Posts: 1232 | Location: Port Angeles WA USA | Registered: 24 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bernoulli
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys,
I'll get one on order. If anyone has a lead on the Downloadable file that BudT mentioned please let me know.

Thanks again. Michael :-)

New User
posted Hide Post
Good Day, Can some one tell me waht is schemetic symbol of hydraulic swivel.
Thanks

Posts: 2 | Registered: 05 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bourdon
Picture of akkamaan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ali:
Good Day, Can some one tell me waht is schemetic symbol of hydraulic swivel.
Thanks

If I remember right out of my head, I think I have seen this symbol used for a hydraulic swivel....someone correct me if I am wrong please...

Per A

Pascal
posted Hide Post
Akkamaan is correct.

We havent used it for quite a few years though.

Posts: 309 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: 25 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pascal
posted Hide Post
I liked these back in the day:

New User
posted Hide Post
in checking the latest ISO symbols, the circle w/ arrow is still the current. I have never seen the box as a valid symbol

Don
Fluid Power Engineer

Posts: 2 | Location: Green Bay, WI | Registered: 06 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New User
posted Hide Post
Thanks a lot to evry one who has given his precious time to provide me this information.

Thanks again.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 05 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pascal
Picture of IceStationZebra
posted Hide Post
quote:
I can not contact Bud T direct for email.

Sadly Bud T passed last year. ISZ

Posts: 108 | Location: Wisconsin (currently) | Registered: 15 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Reynolds
posted Hide Post
That's really sad to hear. he was the man with so much knowledge and a passion to share it. He was always willing to help. Was he ill?

Losty!

Posts: 63 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post