Back to HydraulicsPneumatics.com    Fluid Power Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  System Design / Troubleshooting    Hyd motor & Ram in one circuit; How? Help Please
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hyd motor & Ram in one circuit; How? Help Please
 Login/Join

New User
posted
Hi,
I am building a tractor mounted PTO driven Circular table saw. I am mounting a conventional hydraulic log splitter underneath the saw and would like to fit a hydraulically driven conveyor to handle the split wood.
The tractor is a 70 hp Ford 6610 and has an open centre hydraulic system.
After alot of searching I still can't figure out how to plumb in a circuit for the Conveyor hydraulic motor.
Is it possible to plumb the Splitter ram and motor to the one supply? or do I have to use one spool valve on the tractor to supply the Log splitter Spool valve and another separate spool valve on the tractor to supply a spool valve for the conveyor hydraulic motor?
I would really appreciate any link to a website or help that anyone here can give me.
Thanks for looking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hows she now,

Posts: 2 | Registered: 17 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bourdon
Picture of akkamaan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hows she now:
Hi,
I am building a tractor mounted PTO driven Circular table saw. I am mounting a conventional hydraulic log splitter underneath the saw and would like to fit a hydraulically driven conveyor to handle the split wood.
The tractor is a 70 hp Ford 6610 and has an open centre hydraulic system.
After alot of searching I still can't figure out how to plumb in a circuit for the Conveyor hydraulic motor.
Is it possible to plumb the Splitter ram and motor to the one supply? or do I have to use one spool valve on the tractor to supply the Log splitter Spool valve and another separate spool valve on the tractor to supply a spool valve for the conveyor hydraulic motor?
I would really appreciate any link to a website or help that anyone here can give me.
Thanks for looking.

Try this forum! TractorByNet. They deal with tractors and all sorts of attachments. They can help you out!!

Per A
...ak kam aan...flow doesn't make motion, flow is motion....

Posts: 1197 | Location: Port Angeles WA USA | Registered: 24 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New User
posted Hide Post
Thanks AKKAMAAN, am getting some good replies on other site. Much appreciated.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 17 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post